It feels like we have a strange summer ahead of us. While many of us would normally be shopping for our next big vacation 'fits or festival staples, most of us are now spending more time at home or at very small gatherings. Still, we have no doubt that you could use some summer trends in your wardrobe!
Below, we've gathered some of our favorite 2020 trends for you. Whether you're planning on lounging in your back yard, Zooming with your favorite people, attending a small BBQ, working from home, or anything in between, we're sure you'll love these.
Click here to shop our entire Summer Edit.
1. It's a given that cute loungewear is a must-have this summer, right? From little trendy shorts to soft crop tops and joggers, we're loving everything comfy and cute right now. Below our some of our current comfy obsessions:
Photo via: @fashionismypriority
Photo via: @elizaminor
2. What better way is there to combine comfy and trendy than a basic Slit Dress? We love what a little slit can do to upgrade a look. Slits are all about hinting at what lies beneath without being all "look at me, look at me!" Pair a slit dress with heels when needed or flats when desired. A good, basic slit dress will serve you on almost any occasion - from a picnic to the beach.
Photo via: @lauren_gwyn
Photo via: @izzybizzyspider
3. We're in LOVE with the tie-dye trend this summer! The psychedelic 60's print became a major quarantine fashion trend, and it seems to be everywhere we look. It feels like while some people have been using quarantine to tackle reading lists or to "finish" Netflix, others dedicated their time to art projects like tie dying. The good news is that you don't have to be super crafty to embrace the trend. Here are a couple of our current Princie tie dye favorites:
4. Cutout Bikinis are everywhere this summer! Whether you're planning on lounging in your own back yard, escaping to a secluded beach, or anything in between, we know that a cute bikini is something you'll need at some point this summer. The cutout trend has become more and more prevalent in tops, bottoms, dresses and more in recent years. We're not sure about you, but we certainly can't get enough ;) Below are photos of our favorite cutout swimsuit of the season - the Lee Bikini. It hides what needs to be hidden, and shows just enough ;)
Photo via @tatiyana_cotton
5. Last but not least, every summer needs an easy matching set - a one-and-done outfit. Matching sets are the easiest way to get a look put together when you're in a hurry. Besides, they're fun, effortless and surprising. We already know that our Summer Set is one of your favorites, so we just dropped it in two new colors - pink and yellow! You're welcome ;)
Photo via: @tatiyana_cotton